P.L. Global Impex Pte. Ltd. diversified its business portfolio by venturing into the following service sectors:
THE CORRIANDER LEAF
The Corriander Leaf is an Indian Fine-Dining Restaurant located in Yangon, Myanmar and established in January 2011. The Corriander Leaf offers the perfect blend of an irresistible menu stirred with inovative recipes and seasoned with the fresh and alluring flavors of traditional Indian Spices. The Corriander Leaf is the ideal place for intimate soirees, individual dinners, family functions or large corporate events with the comfortable seating, private dinning rooms and a modern decor theme. There's more! The Corriander Leaf also provides catering services and the royal "Sapphire Swans" ballroom for exclusive events. That is why The Corriander Leaf provides the true "Indian Fine-Dining Experience."
P.L Global’s subsidiary acts as an authorized referral center in Myanmar for certain Hospitals to promote Health Tourism between Cambodia, Myanmar and India.
It is a small effort to allow patients to take control of the way they spend on their healthcare, so that they get the best medical care with the most affordable solutions.
Partner hospitals and specialist centers include:
- AMRI (Advanced Medicare Research Institute Ltd),
- Fortis Healthcare Ltd,
- Medical referrals
- Appointment Booking with Doctors and Treatments
- Assistance on Admission & Discharge upon Hospitalization
- Financial Counseling and Cost Breakdown Estimation
- Passport Arrangements
- Indian Visa assistance (For medical purpose)
- Flight arrangement
- Accommodation (hotel and guest houses),
- Transport/ Airport transfer service,
- Visitor Information,
- Immigration services,
- Concierge Services,
- Interpretation Assistance,
- Money Exchange,
- Air ambulance and Repatriation,